Prof Abdurrabb M
DUTIES OF EXAM CELL
The college examination cell conducts internal as well as university examinations.
- Code wise arrangements are done for the papers received from university.
- A stock register on how many booklets received from University and how many are used and the balance booklets available are maintained by the exam cell.
- Exam cell prepares the hall and seating arrangements.
- Register number of students will be displayed outside of the hall and inside in the respective desks.
- Hall tickets are issued to the eligible students after making proper verification.
- Attendance of students are collected hall wise in the attendance sheet by the examination cell.
- A proper file is being maintaining for recording the exam duties of the staff.
- After the exam, the balance of additional and main sheets are collected and recorded in the file.
- Examination cell prepares time table for the internal examination and distributes to different departments.
- The date and time for the internal examination are displayed in the classes before the commencement of the internal test.
- Two methods are being adopted for the conduct of internal examination, one by the teachers as a class test and the other in the university question paper pattern itself
- The concerned subject teachers are preparing the question papers.
- Required copies are supplied for each class
- Valuation process will be in the university model. The valuation and the date for completing the valuation is also announced by the exam cell.
Progress showing the details of mark and attendance secured by the students will be informed to the parents through parents meeting.