Standing Committee for the welfare of SC/ST has been constituted in the College with the Principal as Chairman to look after the welfare of SC/ST students. A Special Cell for the welfare of students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes has been set up. The cell has the responsibilities of receiving, scrutinizing and processing applications from SC/ST students pursuing their course of study.
- To educate the poor and needy students
- To train and impart the necessary soft skills and communication skills with a positive attitude.
- To train our students to become entrepreneurs and readily employable.
- To encourage interdisciplinary knowledge and understanding amongst the students leading to achievements.
- To shape our students not to be the seeker but creator of a profession