The college has established an internal quality assurance cell as per the regulations of the UGC. The aim of IQAC is to implement necessary plans and policies for attaining excellence in the academic performance of the college. It develops quality benchmark for various academic and administrative activities of the college.
• Formulating necessary policies for the development of the college
• Enhance the teaching learning process through ICT
• Develop internal Measures for quality check
• Maintain a feedback mechanism for fulfilling the stakeholders expectations
• Improve student support services
• Maintain a network and relationship with other institution
• Create an awareness and quality consciousness amongst all stakeholders
• Maintain curriculum enrichment programmes
• Take necessary improvement measures
a) Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
b) Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
c) Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality development.
d) Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities.
e)Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on qualityrelated institutional processes